Oh! Look what happened in this picture I was taking of myself in the backyard. Somehow I only got the outlines of me and the plants in the foreground. Cool!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
1. I just don't care about being fashionable anymore. Did I ever? Probably not, but I'm one step further into the unfashionable camp with ultra-short hair.
2. I like the shock factor of ultra-short hair. A buzz cut is still a bit unusual for women.
3. I can cut my hair myself with clippers -- #3, once a week.
4. I save money on shampoo and conditioner. What's there to shampoo? Plain soap works fine.
5. I don't have to gel and blow dry my hair into submission.
6. I never have a bad hair day. Rain or shine, my hair always looks the same.
7. My hair looks good when I first wake up. No bed hair.
8. I can wear a hat, and my hair doesn't flatten out.
9. I never have hair all over my face. No more visibility problems on windy days.
10. My neck doesn't get sweaty from hair hanging down my back on hot days.
11. I'm not hiding behind hair anymore, although sometimes I feel somewhat exposed.
Posted by Cassandra Tondro at 6:27 PM